Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from earth
08-15-2013, 01:49 PM,
Coricopat Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Hello from earth
Thank you!

Yes, fifty cats sounds unbelievable. We would take in basically any stray, sometimes already pregnant, and care for them as best as we could. Our home wasn't very big, and most of the cats lived outdoors. This proved to be a mistake—between cars, dogs, and people who put out poison, many of the cats didn't survive. Stray cats and dogs are abundant where I live, and some heartless people can think of no better way of dealing with them other than putting out poisoned food. It's truly terrible.

Naturally, our cats are no longer allowed outdoors. It's simply too dangerous.

As for the fourteen cats, most of the kittens were given to homes in the US once they were weaned. We didn't keep all the cats but tried to find them good homes when we could. One of them lives with me, but she's not quite the kitten anymore—11 years old.

My chihuahua and cats are mostly indifferent to each other. Occasional jealousies arise but since my chihuahua's best friend is another cat (who lives with my parents), there are no real problems. They're all perfectly well-behaved Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Hello from earth - by Coricopat - 08-15-2013, 07:54 AM
RE: Hello from earth - by Thor - 08-15-2013, 01:17 PM
RE: Hello from earth - by Coricopat - 08-15-2013, 01:49 PM