LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1 year old Jack Russell suddenly cowering and hiding
09-11-2013, 01:03 AM,
apickett80 Offline

Threads: 4
RE: 1 year old Jack Russell suddenly cowering and hiding
(09-10-2013, 10:23 PM)Bumbleski Wrote: Before this I think I would've been in the thinking it's silly category. Now however I'm not so sure. She's seeing/hearing something that I can't. In fact as I'm typing this she is growling at the wall and running back to stand in front of me and back to the wall again. I wondered if I had mice in the walls and thats why she appears to be barking at nothing but can find no evidence.

I don't even know where to begin with looking into the haunting side of it. I've lived here for 9 years and never noticed anything untoward. Can it suddenly happen?

Thank you for your post and its not silly, so please don't think that. You cared enough to read my message and post a reply. I would never dismiss something just because others thought it was unusual. Thank you again.

I understand and I know a lot of people will think that it is silly but I firmly believe animals do have a sense that we do not when it comes to the spirit world. I believe that it can suddenly happen. I do not know why but perhaps someone close to you has passed recently and they are visiting or something? That is just a thought. Either that or maybe a neighbor has passed and is visiting? Huh

There are so many reasons unknown that could be causing this. We had a dog in our old house who would stare down our hallway and growl and bark but we never got it investigated as we did not stay in that house long. Not because of the suspected spirits but just because we found a nicer home to live in.

To find someone who would be willing to investigate your home, you could always search google for your area and paranormal investigators. For example if you lived in Miami you could search "Miami Paranormal Investigators" or even "Miami area Paranormal Investigators". I am sure there would be someone willing to come do an investigation.

It would be worth checking in to just to give you some better understanding of what is going on. It may not even be paranormal but you could at least have that ruled out if it is not. Thank you for not thinking I'm completely loony for suggesting this. I was actually hesitant to reply because I really didn't want to seem silly. Blush I am just trying to help and I hope you will update us if there are any findings. Best of luck to you and your doggie!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 1 year old Jack Russell suddenly cowering and hiding - by apickett80 - 09-11-2013, 01:03 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does anyone have a Jack Russell Terrier? TreeClimber 8 4,426 08-11-2014, 11:45 PM
Last Post: evelynmcgregor
  Dog is suddenly hesitant to jump Kteabc 2 10,363 08-10-2014, 10:58 PM
  How do you find where fleas are hiding? TreeClimber 10 8,985 07-20-2014, 03:29 AM
  6 year old dog has the energy of a puppy! Kteabc 2 3,034 06-30-2014, 02:06 AM
Last Post: JudyCap