LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PETA is Insane
05-13-2014, 10:57 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-13-2014, 10:58 AM by Bloomsie.)
Bloomsie Offline

Threads: 23
RE: PETA is Insane
I don't support nor am I against PETA. But I do think that this organization still needs to be active and prospering. The reason being is that if you have one side, you need to have that other side to balance things out. So for example, a Democrat often needs it's Republican to understand it's side of the argument. PETA is a perfect example to argue against or for in terms of the opposite party.

Something I've learned is that when you're sacrificing yourself to do better for someone else, other things must be let go. Perhaps they were focusing on one particular project and didn't realize that that project destroyed shelter homes in the long-run. But overall saved the wildlife somewhere in USA. There's pros and cons.

But I mean, come on. You know that if PETA closes down, another PETA-like organization will come forth and perhaps be a bit more crazier. Plus, PETA has some good and strange arguments that makes my day.

Quote:PETA wants Ben & Jerry's ice cream to use breast milk

^ You don't see this everyday.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
PETA is Insane - by KittyReeves - 05-09-2014, 07:48 AM
RE: PETA is Insane - by Bloomsie - 05-13-2014, 10:57 AM
RE: PETA is Insane - by Happyflowerlady - 05-13-2014, 01:14 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Has PETA gone overboard on this one?? Happyflowerlady 1 1,954 05-09-2014, 07:26 AM
Last Post: KittyReeves
  PETA Wants The Juice's House teamrose 12 4,962 04-27-2014, 07:23 AM
Last Post: Happyflowerlady