LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Breeds vs Mixes
09-27-2014, 09:57 AM,
Happyflowerlady Offline

Threads: 104
RE: Breeds vs Mixes
I think that getting either one is okay. If you have always wanted a special breed of cat, and that is what you have your heart set on, then , even if you find a nice friendly cat, you will still be regretting that you didn't get the kind you wanted.
Of course, that is not always true, and sometimes an animal just catches your heart, and you want that one, and then it is the right thing to do.

I remember year ago, I really wanted a collie, and I have always loved collies. I had been looking for one, and went to the pet shelter to see if they had any collies.
Well, there was this sad and scared little Dobie sitting there in the back of her cage, and she just looked so totally miserable that my heart just broke for her right that instant.
Naturally, I took her out for the little walk the let you do, and she and I seemed to really bond. I went back in and adopted her, and she was an excellent dog. I forgot all about wanting a collie.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Breeds vs Mixes - by lily_lover - 08-22-2014, 02:21 AM
RE: Breeds vs Mixes - by helaofthenorns - 09-15-2014, 10:55 PM
RE: Breeds vs Mixes - by Happyflowerlady - 09-27-2014, 09:57 AM