LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is you feline a bunter and a drooler ?
06-03-2016, 08:13 PM,
Novelangel Offline

Threads: 4
RE: Is you feline a bunter and a drooler ?
I was unfamiliar with the term 'bunt' at first but then I realized you were talking about the head bunt. Sheesh, I am slow sometimes. My cat is a little bit of a bunter, but her main affection she saves for a fluffy orange bit of cloth. This fabric apparently, is a stand-in for her momma cat, as she will suck upon a corner of it, while kneading it and purring up a storm. I've never seen her drool at all, but I did have a cat once who drooled constantly but he turned out to have chronic gingivitis. I'm glad my cat doesn't drool, as it's bad enough when I roll over in bed and set my leg or foot down on a soggy orange cloth. Tongue Yes, she sleeps with my husband and I in our bed, even though she has a bed of her own that she loves equally well. She just prefers the companionship and likes to cuddle up to my leg. Trouble is, she's a bit bossy and will bite any offending leg that gets in her space. Her space covers pretty much half the bed because she feels the need to stretch out sideways rather than parallel to the rest of us. So, to make a long story short... no drools, a few head bunts, and a very soggy, fluffy orange cloth that I call, her 'bippy'. That's how my kitty rolls.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is you feline a bunter and a drooler ? - by Novelangel - 06-03-2016, 08:13 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Feline HIV remnant 3 2,641 08-02-2016, 11:48 PM
Last Post: TheaR
  Feline Acne? scotty 2 2,364 01-29-2013, 02:35 AM
Last Post: scotty