LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I Haven't Seen Any Rat Owners On Here Yet
08-03-2012, 04:17 AM,
writer811 Offline

Threads: 10
RE: I Haven't Seen Any Rat Owners On Here Yet
(08-01-2012, 06:42 AM)laurasav Wrote: A rat using a litter box?!?!?! Seriously??? I had no idea they could be trained like a cat to use a litter box! That's seriously awesome! Well, we have plenty of litter boxes in the house and it could share them with our three cats. That would be pretty funny seeing the rat and a cat doing their potty business together! Definitely worth some photos to be posted on my Facebook wall and on HERE! LOL!Big Grin So is the poop like little pellets or is it nasty? I wonder if they make diapers for rats? I don't want an animal peeing on me. I wear nice clothes and I don't want pee on me! Undecided

I don't know about sharing with a cat. The cats might think your rat is a meal and try to eat her! Or your rat might not respond well to the cats using his/her litter box and act aggressive towards them. Rats don't like to share the areas where they do their business. I'm sure if looked hard enough you could find a diaper. I know they make harnesses so you can put a leash on the rat. Also, if you can't find a diaper you can make one of your own or get a rat carrier.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: I Haven't Seen Any Rat Owners On Here Yet - by writer811 - 08-03-2012, 04:17 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Buying a Rat JaimieSkye 1 1,819 01-31-2013, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Msmonkeyfeet
  Moisture on my Rat's Whiskers writer811 0 1,464 08-17-2012, 06:18 AM
Last Post: writer811