LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Where do you usually shop for your furbabies?
06-23-2015, 01:26 AM,
Happyflowerlady Offline

Threads: 104
RE: Where do you usually shop for your furbabies?
Where I shop for my little dogs depends totally on what it is that I am looking to find for them, as well as how soon that I need the item.
If it is a more costly item, like a set of clippers; then I will probable shop around for a while, and usually end up buying things on Amazon because they seem to have the best selections and also the best prices.
Another great online website is called "Jeffers Pet Supply", and they carry a very complete line of both pet and livestock supplies.
On the other hand, when I need something right away, then I am going to go to a local store and buy it, and not even bother shopping around.
We have a feed store here called CT Garvins, and they carry a great line of pet products, and i like to shop there. Personally, I really don't like going into a place like Petco or Petsmart, unless it is absolutely necessary.
Sometimes, I can just run to Walmart or the grocery store and buy whatever item I need; so there really is no one particular place that I buy pet products.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Where do you usually shop for your furbabies? - by Happyflowerlady - 06-23-2015, 01:26 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shopping for your pets, where do you shop ? Happyflowerlady 6 2,802 05-10-2016, 04:02 PM
Last Post: Thor
  Do you shop around for a pet vet? Thor 13 5,065 07-04-2013, 07:30 AM
Last Post: Babble64