LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What other hobbies do you have beside pets?
03-10-2012, 01:20 AM,
OriJas Offline

Threads: 3
RE: What other hobbies do you have beside pets?
I'm a huge homebody, so I find a lot of things to do based around the home, mostly the computer when it doesn't come to outings with the munchkins. I adore reading and writing, which is mostly done on the computer, I've been trying to get a little more involved in photography, but I'm a bit of a visually creative dunce when it comes to things like that. I'm a self-proclaimed nerd, and I love anything artsy, but if I need to create something visual myself, such as graphics, paintings, photos, and similar, you'd be better off paying hundreds and hundreds of dollars to an amateur who would still most likely do a better job. Lol.

I also am largely into comic books, movies, and music. Which is where most of the nerd stuff comes in. Spiderman, Batman, Broadway musicals, Tom Lehrer and I'm sure Monty Python fits among all three of those too, somewhere. The list is long...and I have no social life. Heh.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What other hobbies do you have beside pets? - by OriJas - 03-10-2012, 01:20 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is There A Possibility of Our Pets Being in Heaven… Tagged7 5 3,324 01-25-2013, 09:05 AM
Last Post: mz_angie1987