[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Animal Abuse: Spread The Word + Become Vegetarian
03-10-2012, 05:25 AM,
Dakota Dog Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Animal Abuse: Spread The Word + Become Vegetarian
Animal abuse does exist, and should be addressed, tougher laws placed for idiots that starve their animals, and allow them to die a slow and painful death. There have been a few farms in the area here that were raided by animal control for just those things. Does that mean that all farmers do it? Not at all.
PETA started out as a great idea, but now, it's made animal cruelity and abuse a joke. People do need to see the ugly side of things, and see that real abuse does exist but with the truth, not slanted views to serve an agenda.
I'm sure the OP only had the best interests at heart when posting this, and I applaude your efforts, abuse does need to be stopped, just make sure you're supporting the real cause, for the right reasons.
Ok..I'm stepping off the soapbox before someone kicks in out from under me..:Tongue:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Animal Abuse: Spread The Word + Become Vegetarian - by Dakota Dog - 03-10-2012, 05:25 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is your favorite animal movie of all time ? Happyflowerlady 5 3,914 06-26-2015, 06:39 AM
Last Post: Nieris
  What animal show past or present is your favorite? Pocs 7 5,712 01-22-2014, 01:08 PM
Last Post: Roseary
  A few "non-pet" animal pics... Fishbone 10 4,271 05-30-2012, 02:57 AM
Last Post: Fishbone