[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Animal Abuse: Spread The Word + Become Vegetarian
03-10-2012, 06:18 AM,
OriJas Offline

Threads: 3
RE: Animal Abuse: Spread The Word + Become Vegetarian
PETA to me itself is a joke. A fellow animal lover tried to turn me onto them a few years ago but we both turned away when we found some rather, unsupportable truths about them. I don't appreciate being told that my animals are "exploited" or my "slaves" and therefore should run free and we should and I quote "admire them from afar like it was intended". My dogs eat better than I do, see a doctor more frequently than I do (and I'm permanently ill) sleep, walk, run, and are treated better. And they're HAPPY. If they want to call that abuse, well I say go for it. I don't smack my dogs when they aren't doing the right thing, I don't chain them up or make them do anything they don't WANT to do. Except maybe Jasmine when she won't get in the car.

When PETA starts calling me an animal abuser, slave owner or exploiter - that's when I look at them like they're out of their freakin' minds. Right now, my dogs are curled up behind me on my favorite pillows, snoring loudly and contently and somewhere in their dreams chasing a few pigeons. When they wake up to look at me with a happy face, wagging their tails, and force me to give them a never-ending belly rub until I serve THEM breakfast, I'll think about all the things I'll make them do for me, and make them learn to call me "master" before I stop slave-driving them.

Ahem, excuse me. Sorry, PETA is a bit of a sore spot for me.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Animal Abuse: Spread The Word + Become Vegetarian - by OriJas - 03-10-2012, 06:18 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is your favorite animal movie of all time ? Happyflowerlady 5 3,914 06-26-2015, 06:39 AM
Last Post: Nieris
  What animal show past or present is your favorite? Pocs 7 5,712 01-22-2014, 01:08 PM
Last Post: Roseary
  A few "non-pet" animal pics... Fishbone 10 4,271 05-30-2012, 02:57 AM
Last Post: Fishbone