LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody With Critique for Me?
01-12-2014, 07:16 PM,
mora2000 Offline

Threads: 9
Anybody With Critique for Me?
Feel free to lay it on thick! Comments of all kinds welcome if you just wanna watch Wink

Okay, so, I know I need to fix my release with this horse. My leg is all over the place also. This horse is a Thoroughbred X Oldenburg mare with a serious jumpers attitude.

I was a lot more comfortable about riding this horse. Release still isn't perfect because he is a bullet so I needed a bit more control but I let him have his head more. Thoroughbred gelding. Over the 3'6'' jump I let him have his whole head because he was jumping bigger.

This is a more recent video of a speedy greenie I got on for my trainer because she wasn't able to handle her. I figured out pretty quick just to let go of her mouth because she was super picky about rein pressure. After I did this she relaxed a ton and was a super star. Welsh pony mare.

And a little fall video for laughs Smile

Fall video
Successful second attempt
Crazy horse person with other animals!

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-27-2014, 12:37 AM,
The Aspertarian Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Anybody With Critique for Me?
You have a nice form.
It was very apparent that you were more comfortable on the second horse than on the first. It looked like on the first horse you were having a little trouble finding your center of gravity, keeping your seat. The horse seemed to sense your discomfort and looked a little anxious.
Horses are like dogs and people; they have different personalities. I do believe though that the skill you demonstrated on the other two mounts shows that you are a good rider. You just need to find your rhythm with the first horse.
I have gotten on horses and we were totally out of sync. It was hard to find my seat and get comfortable.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Horse People to Critique My Horse's Conformation? mora2000 0 1,653 03-26-2013, 02:04 PM
Last Post: mora2000