LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Beagle Sees a Raccoon "Dentist"
09-14-2012, 08:07 AM,
laurasav Offline

Threads: 28
Beagle Sees a Raccoon "Dentist"

This is one of the craziest videos I've seen! I have watched it over several times, trying to figure out what this raccoon is trying to do in that dog's mouth! Huh
The only thing I can come up with (besides the coon wanting to become a dentist and practicing his skills on the dog!) is maybe the dog just ate something yummy and the raccoon is hoping to find some of that food in doggy's mouth. Big Grin
Any other ideas?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-14-2012, 12:40 PM,
TreeClimber Offline

Threads: 37
RE: Beagle Sees a Raccoon "Dentist"
That's pretty funny. The dog doesn't seem to like it, but is tolerating it. Nothing like someone sticking their claws in your mouth.

I think the raccoon smells something on the dog's breath. Dogs can have some pungent breath! It might be smelling food or maybe odors excreted within the mouth. I imagine raccoons have a pretty good sense of smell, so it might not be something we can detect. To me, it looked like it stuck it's nose in several times.

Or, maybe it's amazed at those teeth. LOL
09-14-2012, 01:13 PM,
Victor Leigh Offline

Threads: 19
I am really surprised that the dog took it so patiently. If it were Candy, the raccoon would have literally lost its head. I can think of one possibility why the raccoon is so keen on what's inside the dog's mouth. It could be that the dog has just eaten up all the raccoon's food and the poor raccoon wants to get it back.
09-14-2012, 01:27 PM,
Ram Offline
VIP Member

Threads: 247
I have watched this video a while ago.

I think raccoon has everything it takes to be a good pet. Smart, cute, at least I think so.

Why is it not a popular pet?

(09-14-2012, 01:13 PM)Victor Leigh Wrote: It could be that the dog has just eaten up all the raccoon's food and the poor raccoon wants to get it back.

Haha! I like that explanation.

Raccoon: Where did my all food go? It took me entire afternoon to gather them up at one place.
Dog: ^_^
Raccoon: Wait a minute, what's beside your mouth?
Dog: Nothing.
Raccoon: How dare you! Give it back! Give it back! Give it back!
Dog: Sorry, all gone.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-14-2012, 02:29 PM,
haopee Offline

Threads: 91
It's one of those phenomena that you just can't explain what's running in their minds. Reminds me of mafia lords demanding payback on something owed to them.

The beagle has such a good temperament. Other than hyperactivity and manageable excess energy, it's one of the friendliest breeds I've ever seen. It's no surprise that the raccoon knew it could do anything without being gobbled up.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lil' Mommy (Chi) recovering after raccoon attack & amputation (w/ pics) cmdr-apollo 11 3,802 06-23-2013, 10:29 PM
Last Post: nafretiti