LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
By the hair of my chiny, chin, chinchilla...
07-12-2012, 08:12 AM,
pugskjj Offline

Threads: 19
By the hair of my chiny, chin, chinchilla...
Does anyone else here have chinchillas? I have five and I love sitting here and watching them play. How do you give yours exercise? I let mine run around the bathroom since it is the easiest in my house to "chin-proof" and I am amazed at the height they can get with their leaps! My Moshi can stand next to the sink and jump straight up on it Icon_eek , actually that is his favorite spot and I learned quickly to wipe it out and use the hair dryer to ensure there is no water for him to get into.

So tell my your chin story, I love hearing about them.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-12-2012, 04:32 PM,
Monica9975 Offline

Threads: 8
RE: By the hair of my chiny, chin, chinchilla...
I'm glad to hear your story that the chinchillas like play and you exercise them. I haven't kept chinchillas,but when i was young,i saw my grandfather keep some beavers (they both like playing lol). But he kept them for business sell,what about you? Why you want to keep chinchillas?
06-24-2022, 04:28 PM,
chinchilla101 Offline
Registered

Threads: 0
RE: By the hair of my chiny, chin, chinchilla...
take them out for a while and play with them.. We all know chinchillas sleep more at day time.. So, adjust ur time or change their schedule. My chinchillas wakes up in the evening 5pm and i will take them out.. I have also started a blog called chinchilla tube In which i write my experiences. Do check it as well.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Expectant "mommy" of a chinchilla pugskjj 3 2,096 08-15-2013, 10:57 PM
Last Post: Writer E