LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cloud Storage
05-17-2012, 11:51 AM,
The CatDog Offline

Threads: 11
Cloud Storage
Does anyone use either one or more of the many cloud storage services that is out there? Personally I use Dropbox and Google Drive for storing documents and other misc things. I also have my photos that I take with my phone automatically uploaded to my Google+ account. Just makes things easier.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-17-2012, 02:32 PM,
Mantis Offline

Threads: 23
RE: Cloud Storage
Yes, I use Dropbox. It's quite useful for me since I use my Android phone independent from my PC. So rather than connecting it with a USB cable, instead I just effortlessly put the photos on my Dropbox from my phone if I want to access them on my PC. I've also used Gmail Drive, but that was years ago.
My favourite colour is green, my favourite number is 19.
05-17-2012, 10:12 PM,
Ram Offline
VIP Member

Threads: 247
Not for me. I have multiple storage myself on multiple computers. Plus external hard drive, and I burn some data onto DVDs.
It is my opinion that we should store data where we can access without trouble. If you lost internet, you can't download what's stored on the net.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-17-2012, 11:55 PM,
Kuya Offline
Registered

Threads: 1
I just recently got the new HTC One X phone and it comes with free 25gb of Dropbox storage.

If anyone uses dropbox with an android phone they will get a message from Gmail that another IP tried to access their account! I changed my password before checking it was in fact dropbox linking up with my phone and PC... Smile