LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you have a mini schnauzer?
08-18-2013, 10:43 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-18-2013, 10:44 AM by mommy42.)
mommy42 Offline

Threads: 2
Do you have a mini schnauzer?
I didn't see any posts about mini schnauzers so I thought I would start one. Smile

What is your favorite thing about your schnauzer? The most annoying thing?

I guess my favorite thing about my mini schnauzer is that he is so sweet! He is so super excited when we come home. And what is even funnier is we could have just been outside doing something for a few minutes and he acts like we have been gone all day! Aw shucks!!! And it is so cute because he frantically wags his little stubby tail! Smile

The one thing that is annoying and frustrating is that he is a "runner". As in, if he can escape, he will! He has been that way since he was a puppy. Anytime someone would accidentally leave the door open a crack he would bolt! The chase would then ensue until we caught him. It always scared us because we were sure he would get hit by a car! There were a couple of times he got out of the backyard and we didn't know until he showed up at our front door! We were so fortunate he wasn't stolen or hit!

So, what are your mini schnauzer stories? Smile
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply