LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Doggy Mischief
10-19-2012, 04:16 PM,
haopee Offline

Threads: 91
Doggy Mischief
Some dogs just love getting into mischief. My dogs have ganged up on me a couple of times. From tidying up my room to taking care of the laundry.

This was back when I was still living in the old house. My mom was admitted to the hospital so everything was a mess. I did a quick fix and slept for a short while. A couple of hours later, I was woken up by a dog pawing my back.

[Image: peanuts-dog-make-mess.jpg]
Source

Yes, I have my camera beside me all the time.Blush
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-24-2012, 02:04 AM,
pafjlh Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Doggy Mischief
What a sweet looking dog. Yes, but I know how deceiving that can be, my Buddy has a sweet angelic face. But let me tell you looks can be deceiving, Buddy's middle name could be mischief that's how this dog gets into stuff, and into trouble.
10-25-2012, 04:13 AM,
TreeClimber Offline

Threads: 37
That is a cute dog! Misha doesn't get into too much mischief--at least not destructive mischief anymore. She does have some funny games she plays.

In the morning, I sit on the bed and I put hot pepper lotion on my feet (for arthritis). And, every morning as I go to put on my socks, a 10 lb. wrestler runs across the room, jumps on the bed, and hits me in the back. Every day. LOL I think if I looked at my back there might be tiny paw print sized bruises from her abuse.

Also, sometimes when my Mom is in bed reading, Misha sneaks in. She runs around trying to get her attention. Then, she climbs under the tablecloth that is over the corner table. She sits there until someone finds her.
11-07-2012, 12:29 PM,
haopee Offline

(10-24-2012, 02:04 AM)pafjlh Wrote: What a sweet looking dog. Yes, but I know how deceiving that can be, my Buddy has a sweet angelic face. But let me tell you looks can be deceiving, Buddy's middle name could be mischief that's how this dog gets into stuff, and into trouble.

Thank you. I totally agree. Mischief is part of a dog's instinctual upbringing. Rofl

You should share Buddy's mischief adventures.

(10-25-2012, 04:13 AM)TreeClimber Wrote: That is a cute dog! Misha doesn't get into too much mischief--at least not destructive mischief anymore. She does have some funny games she plays.

In the morning, I sit on the bed and I put hot pepper lotion on my feet (for arthritis). And, every morning as I go to put on my socks, a 10 lb. wrestler runs across the room, jumps on the bed, and hits me in the back. Every day. LOL I think if I looked at my back there might be tiny paw print sized bruises from her abuse.

Also, sometimes when my Mom is in bed reading, Misha sneaks in. She runs around trying to get her attention. Then, she climbs under the tablecloth that is over the corner table. She sits there until someone finds her.

I love the 10 lb run story. Perhaps you should have a camera ready beside you! Maybe when the marks are still fresh, somebody could take a picture of it. Clap

Misha is a JRT, right? They're pretty amazing. Pretty intelligent for their size, if you ask me, Wink
11-14-2012, 07:58 AM,
TreeClimber Offline

Threads: 37
Haopee, Yes, she is a Jack Russell. They are very intelligent, maybe too intelligent. It takes a while to get used to their energy level. I am lucky with Misha in that in comes in spurts.

Oh yes, she slams me in the back every morning. It's a game she has going. Just like her game that she stalks the vacuum cleaner when my Mom vacuums. She hides in the spare room, laying in wait. Then, as the vacuum gets closer she runs passed. Then, she runs back. She never really touches it. Once she decides she has shown it a thing or two she goes to her bed. It's tiring protecting the family from the vacuum.
12-01-2012, 11:11 PM,
haopee Offline

(11-14-2012, 07:58 AM)TreeClimber Wrote: Haopee, Yes, she is a Jack Russell. They are very intelligent, maybe too intelligent. It takes a while to get used to their energy level. I am lucky with Misha in that in comes in spurts.

Oh yes, she slams me in the back every morning. It's a game she has going. Just like her game that she stalks the vacuum cleaner when my Mom vacuums. She hides in the spare room, laying in wait. Then, as the vacuum gets closer she runs passed. Then, she runs back. She never really touches it. Once she decides she has shown it a thing or two she goes to her bed. It's tiring protecting the family from the vacuum.

Oh no, not the monstrous vacuum! She sure showed her a thing or two!

I am glad to hear Misha isn't into destructive mischief. It drives me crazy cleaning up dog messes because they simply decided that something is out of place.

You should take a picture of her doing the slamming. I'd love to see it! At the moment, I can't help imagine Misha doing some pro-wrestling move.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Doggy Boredom haopee 6 2,973 05-24-2013, 11:05 PM
Last Post: cliverederson
Star Doggy Tricks 4sweed 3 2,445 05-20-2013, 02:49 PM
Last Post: cliverederson
  Some Doggy humour suzjbibby 1 1,319 04-22-2013, 11:13 PM
Last Post: grachie