Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
For the love of animals!
02-22-2015, 10:10 AM,
pandabear1991 Offline

Threads: 3
For the love of animals!
Hello! Just wanted to drop in and say hi =^.^=

Instead of posting lots of pictures, I just decided to use my baby Sasha as an avatar. I love animals of all types! I especially love kitties and doggies (even though my new home forced me to re-home all of my animals) I still enjoy visiting animal shelters to spend time with currently homeless and animals. I also used to maintain a sort of "half-way-home" for dogs who would have otherwise been taking to our over crowded shelter and straight to euthanization.

When I did have my own animals, I spent much time and joy with training/playing 3 Australian Shepherds (all female) and 2 Blue Heelers/Australian Cattle Dogs (1 male and 1 female), along with 4 cats (4 females).

I miss my companions but I am super excited to be able to share stories and memories of our time together.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newbie love dogs Davidgandy 1 1,605 02-28-2018, 02:14 PM
Last Post: Thor
  Hi, pet forum. I love Cats and most animals Karen May Jones 1 2,269 12-13-2012, 05:01 AM
Last Post: Ram
  I have many animals and I am a Wildlife Rehabilitator. Beth 9 4,103 04-15-2012, 11:38 PM
Last Post: Thor