Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Joining With an Introduction
01-05-2016, 09:03 AM,
AuttieSunshine Offline
Registered

Threads: 2
Exclamation  Joining With an Introduction
Hello! I'm new here and my name is AuttieSunshine! I currently have two animals, a dog and cat. My cat is the oldest of the two, she's black and white and obviously, her name is Oreo. (I always swore that if I got another cat, I'd get a full white one and name him/her Moo.) She's very shy and very skiddish; she was always like that even when we first got her. I believe she wasn't treated very nice from her original owner. Which is upsetting, considering the fact that I am very protective over all animals, especially my own. My dog on the other hand is very outgoing and lovable; he is a poodle mixed with shnowser and lhasa apso, his name is Koala! He's such a sweet dog, even though sometimes, his poodle comes out a little bit. When I say that, I mean he gets a bit... cranky. Overall he's amazing, whenever you leave the house and you come home he likes to greet you with a hug! Literally, he stand on his back legs and waits for you to pick him up so he can give you a hug, he willingly puts his arms on your shoulders. I'd like to say I have a lot of experience with animals, I've had quite a few in my younger days and throughout high school I have volunteered at my local veterinarian "hospital."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2016, 11:12 PM,
Thor Offline
Administrator

Threads: 111
RE: Joining With an Introduction
Hi AuttieSunshine, welcome to the forum!

I am Thor, the administrator here.
It is nice to have you here as you have volunteered at local veterinarian hospital. You must be experienced with a lot of common dog and cat problems. Wink Look forward to you have you share your experience with us.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply