LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hedgehog Birthday Party ! !
07-10-2014, 09:10 AM,
Happyflowerlady Offline

Threads: 104
Hedgehog Birthday Party ! !
Here is the cutest little video that will just put a smile on your face ! You will probably even want to watch it twice ---- I did !
This is a hedgehog birthday party, complete with tiny birthday cake and party favors, and the little hamster friends are invited to the party. Boy, do they all just love that Birthday Cake , too !

http://youtu.be/LqbYVr5jBVk
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-25-2014, 07:40 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-25-2014, 07:43 AM by Treeca86.)
Treeca86 Offline

Threads: 2
RE: Hedgehog Birthday Party ! !
Oh my gosh. Love it! So cute! I used to have 2 hedgehogs. Peggy and Poggy, don't ask, I was 9. Had them for a few years until they passed away. And I swear for years we were finding shedded quills around the house after they passed. Not fun. I've never given a birthday party to a pet before, let alone something so small. I don't think I'd have the patience, and I'd have a major flare when I got done. But it is sweet to do.
01-28-2015, 03:44 AM,
Happyflowerlady Offline

Threads: 104
RE: Hedgehog Birthday Party ! !
I think that these tiny hedgehogs, or midget porcupines are adorable, but i know just how sharp that porcupine quills can be. I have had dogs end up with quills in their face because they thought they could attack such a short, slow little creature as a porcupine.
You have to take scissors and snip off the outer end of the quill, and that releases the suction, and then you can take your needle nose pliers and pull the quills out of your dog.
After having had to do this; it would never have occurred to me to even want a full-sized porcupine for a pet.
However, here is a place that does have one, and it is totally intriguing how many different sounds they can make. It really does sound like he is trying to talk when he doesn't want to give up his ear of corn.

http://youtu.be/UGz8jcbJjRw