LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello from a proud Boston Terrier "mom"!
08-16-2013, 05:09 AM,
apickett80 Offline

Threads: 4
Hello from a proud Boston Terrier "mom"!
Hello everyone! My name is Aimee and I live in Illinois, USA. I'm 33 years old and have had pets nearly all my life, mainly dogs. My husband and I use to own 2 gorgeous Pit Bull Terriers and sadly they both passed away due to old age. Bawling I miss them terribly and I even said that I would never get another dog because none could ever replace either of them.

Well I guess the saying is true..never say never. In January my husband and I got a 6 week old Boston Terrier and it was love at first sight! Heart We named him Brogan and he is absolutely awesome. We researched the breed before we decided on him and thought we knew what we were getting in to..haha! He is beyond high strung but I wouldn't have it any other way.

He is so much fun and gives me a lot of happiness. I certainly have not forgotten about our beloved Spunky and Blaney but I think getting Brogan has eased our pain somewhat. I love him so much and I think he loves us too..hehe. It's really good to be here and I look forward to reading and replying to posts, and maybe even submitting my own.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-16-2013, 02:08 PM,
Thor Offline
Administrator

Threads: 111
RE: Hello from a proud Boston Terrier "mom"!
Hi Aimee, welcome to the forum!

Losing pets to old age is a part of our lives as pet keepers. Smile Don't cry too much over it lol.

If you have some good photos or videos of your pets, please share them with us.

See you in discussions. Wink
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-17-2013, 01:23 AM,
apickett80 Offline

Threads: 4
RE: Hello from a proud Boston Terrier "mom"!
Hello Thor and thank you for the warm welcome! Yes, sadly dogs don't live very long and it is so sad when they go. I still miss our pets that have passed but I think Brogan has eased the pain a bit. He's such a sweetie. He's laying right beside me cuddling right now. Heart
Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hi! Mom to 2 Fur Babies. sakee 1 1,585 04-14-2013, 08:50 PM
Last Post: Thor