LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
alot of new names!!
07-23-2012, 10:43 AM,
amanda509 Offline

Threads: 56
alot of new names!!
sorry i havent been on lately, but i sure have missed the introduction of alot of new members, so instead of posting on all their threads, ill just reintroduce myself :p

my name is amanda, people dont like to pronounce the "a" at the beginning and i kinda like it, so im called "manda".

i am 18 years old but have been around reptiles since i was 8

i currently breed jackson's chameleons and leopard geckos.

i used to have 3 chameleons, but i sold one. i have a male and female. the male stays at home with me and the female is staying with a friend in north Carolina until she has her clutch that she is currently pregnant with, then she will come home Big Grin

i used to have a horse, but she was sold Sad

i have a cat and dog and many many koi fish in an outdoor pond, along with two new frogs :3

other hobbies include art, photography, fishing, kayaking, creek snooping, and other outdoorsy stuff.

any questions? feel free to ask! i love making new friends :3
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-23-2012, 08:14 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-23-2012, 08:16 PM by Ram.)
Ram Offline
VIP Member

Threads: 247
RE: alot of new names!!
Hello Manda. Nice to meet you again. Big Grin
Yeah, all communities start small but growing. We will eventually have a big family here some day.

I have met most of your pets. They are all very cool.
I have a question, but I will ask it in your latest photo thread. Smile
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply