LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raining, Cats and Dogs!
08-13-2013, 12:51 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-13-2013, 12:53 PM by SJ77.)
SJ77 Offline
Registered

Threads: 1
Raining, Cats and Dogs!
Hi Everyone. My name is Sam. I live in Illinois and I have a chocolate Lab named Cocoa and a cute kitty named Clara. I adopted my cat from a shelter in 2005. In 2006 I started dating my fiance and he's allergic to cats so I told him to buy some Zyrtec! He's actually less allergic now than he was before because he's built up an immunity. In 2007 we adopted our pup Cocoa and have since added a child to the mix. Our dog is an absolute love bug and lets our three year old walk her around the house on her leash. Poor Girl! I don't let him annoy her though. He needs to learn to respect our pets. The cat mainly hides in my bedroom until the child is in bed then somes out to the couch for snuggles. I don't blame her. They are both sweet animals and my family wouldn't be complete without them! This summer has been cool and rainy, so the pets seem to be enjoying it more than usual. Especially the dog. The cooler weather puts more pep in her step!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-13-2013, 03:30 PM,
Thor Offline
Administrator

Threads: 111
RE: Raining, Cats and Dogs!
Hi Sam, welcome to the forum and become a part of our community of pet keepers. Welcome

I look forward to hear more about your pet stories and experience. Wink

Don't hesitate to share any photo or video of your pets with us. If you have a question about the forum, go ahead and ask in the Forum Support or send me a Private Message.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Newbie love dogs Davidgandy 1 1,589 02-28-2018, 02:14 PM
Last Post: Thor
  Hi, pet forum. I love Cats and most animals Karen May Jones 1 2,262 12-13-2012, 05:01 AM
Last Post: Ram