LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spider Yelling
06-20-2014, 02:07 AM,
KittyReeves Offline

Threads: 20
Spider Yelling

This video has been making the rounds on tumblr lately, and while I find it really funny myself, others say that's mean to the spider? I don't know, would that affect a bug that much? I don't know if the spider was reacting to man yelling as much as it would at the air displacement. I've blown a fan on a spider before (by accident, didn't know it was there) and it started freaking out and flailing.

What do you think? Funny and harmless? Or mean? :coffee:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-20-2014, 10:28 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-20-2014, 10:29 AM by Jamey Lewis.)
Jamey Lewis Offline
Registered

Threads: 2
RE: Spider Yelling
Is it funny? Yes. Is it crule? Could be. Agravating? Yes. If that is the spiders natural habitat and all I guess its not ponteintly harmful. But I wouldn't do stuff like that to a captive spider. Pet spider owners do what they can (like any pet owner) to make sure their little guy has a stress free, as natural as possible habitat. I'd imagine yelling at the spider is kinda stressful on it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Our Pet the Black Widow Spider 4sweed 9 13,197 06-18-2015, 09:27 AM
Last Post: SarahWorksAtHome