LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TV Shows/Films/Et Cetera about cats!
05-22-2012, 03:47 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-22-2012, 03:47 PM by Mantis.)
Mantis Offline

Threads: 23
TV Shows/Films/Et Cetera about cats!
Honestly, I can't really remember watching any TV shows or films about cats, but I recently watched an anime series which had a big focus on cats, and it was seriously enjoyable.

The fact it's an animation doesn't mean it should be ignored, so I recommend it if you're a cat lover. The opening doesn't do it justice. If I can on a video site, I'll see if I can find the first episode or something. Here's a brief synopsis of the series...

Quote:Everyone around Kousaka seems to adore cats, but due to his allergies the teen can’t stand them. So when he wakes up one day and can hear what every feline is saying, Kousaka is annoyed to say the least. His new “gift,” it seems, is the result of accidentally breaking an enshrined statue of a cat; and what’s worse, Kousaka must atone for his sin and appease the vengeful spirit by aiding one hundred kitties-in-distress, or become a furry feline himself! Now, amidst helping various cats with mundane and trivial issues, Kousaka must try to dispel the jinx and attempt to salvage his self-respect – not to mention his love life - along the way.

So, what have you seen about cats that you have fond memories of?
My favourite colour is green, my favourite number is 19.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-30-2012, 12:42 PM,
The CatDog Offline

Threads: 11
RE: TV Shows/Films/Et Cetera about cats!
There's the movie "Cats & Dogs", basicly the movie is about how the two sides cats and dogs battle each other while one of the cats becomes the evil genesis type. It didn't do too well in theaters but it was fairly good for what it was.

Quote:This talking-animal action comedy from Lawrence Guterman, the co-director of Antz (1998), follows on the heels of the Babe and Dr. Dolittle films. Unknown to humans, a secret war has been raging between cats and dogs for eons, but a fragile truce has long held the order of the animal kingdom in place. Now the balance of power has tipped, as a researcher, Professor Brody (Jeff Goldblum), is about to invent a vaccine that will erase all human allergies to dogs. This is too much for the autocratic Mr. Tinkles (Sean Hayes), a white Persian kitty bent on world domination. The Brody home becomes ground zero for the renewed conflict between feline and canine, with a young Beagle puppy named Lou (Tobey Maguire) caught in the middle as the new point man for his species' cause. Cats and Dogs co-stars Elizabeth Perkins and Alexander Pollock, as well as the vocal talents of Susan Sarandon, Alec Baldwin, Jon Lovitz, Michael Clarke Duncan, and Joe Pantoliano. ~ Karl Williams, Rovi

Source Link
05-30-2012, 02:40 PM,
Mantis Offline

Threads: 23
RE: TV Shows/Films/Et Cetera about cats!
I've seen Cats & Dogs a couple of times, but the fact cats are portrayed as the evil ones made me quite dislike it. The second time I watched it wasn't through choice.
My favourite colour is green, my favourite number is 19.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Reality shows, are there too many? Pocs 16 14,955 07-07-2022, 06:19 PM
Last Post: Busbyx