LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The beginning of a zombie apocalypse? (News)
05-29-2012, 05:33 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-29-2012, 05:35 PM by Ram.)
Ram Offline
VIP Member

Threads: 247
The beginning of a zombie apocalypse? (News)
It was in the news that a crazy naked man chewed on another man's face in downtown Miami. The guy ignored all attempts to stop him. When a police officer ordered him to stop, he simply turned his face and growled at a police officer then resumed eating. The officer shot him once, he was still eating. Then he shot him again, he dropped "dead". Eek

http://news.yahoo.com/witness-describes-...12463.html#

Is it the beginning of a zombie apocalypse? Icon_eek
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-30-2012, 02:26 AM,
amanda509 Offline

Threads: 56
RE: The beginning of a zombie apocalypse? (News)
that's really creepy..maybe he had rabies? lol. im sure the zombies will come eventually, so maybe this is the first? soo many possibilities!!
Find all posts by this user
05-30-2012, 02:31 AM,
Thor Offline
Administrator

Threads: 111
It does sound scary. The fact he was still eating the victim after being shot by the cop makes the incident sound familiar...from zombie movies.

I very much doubt a real dead man can be reanimated into a fresh eating zombie, but the possibility of a virus that can turn people into biting psychos is totally possible. Just like in the movie 28 Days Later. Those were not zombies, just infected live people.
06-04-2012, 06:12 AM,
Thor Offline
Administrator

Threads: 111
CDC (The Centers for Diseases and Control) just issued an official statement to deny the existence of zombie virus.

The article is here.

Funny they found the need to deny it. Gen068
06-04-2012, 07:37 AM,
Fishbone Offline

Threads: 28
Florida is again the start of the end of the world Big Grin He was high out of his mind on that crap they sell in the head shops as bath salts. I'd already heard of it. It's the new version of PCP.
06-05-2012, 11:59 PM,
Ram Offline
VIP Member

Threads: 247
Ok, you mean he was on drugs?
It would be the first time to cause someone chew on another person's face and ignore getting shot.

On the other hand, it is totally possible in a lab somewhere some crazy people try to create such virus that can be used as biological weapons, or for other crazy "scientific" researches.
06-06-2012, 03:35 AM,
The CatDog Offline

Threads: 11
The stuff that they sell in the stores and smoke shops is some heavy duty stuff. It will pretty much give you the same effects as cocaine, weed, and other similar drugs. Only difference is that the stuff is all chemical based and created in a lab. The DEA is constantly getting the stuff pulled but the law only states a certain combination to be illegal. All the makers need to do is change their formula to bypass the law and their product is back out in the stores within a few weeks.

I remember an old episode of Cops where a naked man had broken into a high school somewhere and was spraying people with fire extinguishers out through the front door. I think it took about 5 or so officers to get him under control. Certain drugs will completely fry your head.
06-08-2012, 01:52 AM,
beyre Offline

Threads: 3
Yes, puffin' bath salts is the latest craze over the last few years. It causes people to hallucinate, be paranoid, and be delusional. We had a young 20-something "boy" across the street do bath salts last year. He thought he was a "ninja-samurai" (his words, because there is no such thing as a ninja-samurai). He would, at night, dress all in black and swing a cheap sword about the yard and peek into windows of the house next to him. Weird stuff.

While I don't believe there is zombies and I doubt there is a virus of any type causing folks to be zombie-like in mannerisms, the man in that news story more than likely was high on some form of mind-altering drugs. There's no telling what the drug was doing to him.
06-14-2013, 01:42 AM,
Crazzyy_ Offline

Threads: 1
This is crazy! I remember hearing about something similar in Japan, except no one was there to stop him and the man apparently nearly killed his victim... This is pretty creepy. I hope to god that this is not the start of the zombie apocalypse! I'm too young to die. Sad

-Paul
07-01-2013, 11:37 PM,
BWP Offline

Threads: 9
I'm very sure it's caused by drug abuse as well. There are no such things as zombies (at least the ones we see on TV). I believe he was really high on drugs and that the poor guy he was attacking was as well. The reason I think so? Both of them were naked.
I read that some types of drugs can cause the body to overheat and the drug users cannot stand having their clothes on. Either way, any kind of mind-altering drugs do just that, alter the mind.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What is your source of news? Ram 12 6,064 04-22-2015, 10:39 AM
Last Post: barkingsquirrel