LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What other hobbies do you have beside pets?
06-12-2014, 10:28 AM,
FreeFlowingJoy Offline

Threads: 1
RE: What other hobbies do you have beside pets?
When I'm not out with the dogs, I'm gardening, shooting things (as in photography), bicycling, and when I do come in to chill, I love to cook, and to watch movies. I do love Netflix. I love the freedom of it to do other things, because man I still love that tv, but want it on my own time.

Today in fact, I got some kiddy pools, a larger one for me to stretch out in, and two small ones. One of the smaller ones I soak potted plants in and the other one is for the dogs. I love my outside haven. Hey, it's Texas, you have to find something to keep yourself cool or just be indoors all the time. YUCK!

I do like to read as well, but honestly haven't done much of that lately. I have been using the kindle app on the ipad for that.

I love to play with the granddaughter when I get to see her. She is 9 and just had her first dance recital. Dang she is one awesome human being!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-18-2015, 06:39 PM,
Shihtzufan Offline

Threads: 11
I have quite a few interests and they're pretty varied! I like being outdoors and doing things in nature - so hiking and bike riding I find enjoyable. I also like just going on walks with my dog too! I enjoy cooking and trying new recipes, I challenged myself to try a new recipe each week this year so that I can build up my cooking repertoire and get some new meal ideas. I like to spend time with my family, I'm a new mom with an almost 4 month old daughter so she definitely keeps me on my toes. I like gardening and DIY projects around the house, so now that spring is here I'm out in the garden trying to beautify it as much as possible (it didn't get a lot of love over winter, sadly!!) and I also enjoy writing letters to my penpals - yes, I still have snail mail old fashioned penpals! I love getting letters and the whole process of writing mail seems to almost be a lost art nowadays with email and so forth...so I'm trying to keep that alive too!
04-22-2015, 08:41 AM,
barkingsquirrel Offline

Threads: 0
There are so many things I'm interested and consider my hobbies, I don't know where to start! I've always had a passion for reading and seem to have amassed my own little library at home. I also love to design and create jewelry which I then sell on Etsy. I used to just make it for my friends for birthdays or Christmas, but I got so much encouragement, I now sell my finished pieces. One other biggie for me is cooking. I love to cook and find the whole prep process to be very therapeutic....the chopping, the peeling ... I love experimenting with new ingredients, and I have a friend who is a really great cook who is forever encouraging me in this hobby. Thank God for great friends!
07-24-2015, 07:22 PM,
Dimethyl-Fumarate Offline
Registered

Threads: 2
I will spend a lot of time shopping and I also like watching movies such as magic .Sometimes I also go travelling nearby. In a word ,there are lots of things to do other than my pets .

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is There A Possibility of Our Pets Being in Heaven… Tagged7 5 3,302 01-25-2013, 09:05 AM
Last Post: mz_angie1987