LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
beautiful video of elephants reuniting
12-22-2014, 12:02 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-22-2014, 12:03 PM by Happyflowerlady.)
Happyflowerlady Offline

Threads: 104
beautiful video of elephants reuniting
This video is part of the story of two elephants who had lived together in a zoo about 20 years before, and had not seen each other since they were separated.
It doesn't really say what happened to Shirley previously, but she looks pretty rugged and her ear looks to be partly chewed off; so she must have had a very hard life.
Shirley is taken to a preserve for rescued elephants, and sees her friend for the first time in many years.
This is just a very touching and heartwarming video.
I know that an elephant is not what we would consider as a usual pet, but since we are all animal lovers; this is something I just wanted to share with everyone.

http://youtu.be/lF8em4uPdCg
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-22-2014, 06:54 PM,
MindyT Offline

Threads: 0
RE: beautiful video of elephants reuniting
Thank you for sharing. Yes, elephants would be very hard to have as a pet, but that doesn't mean that it wouldn't be so cool! Plus, I think there are several places where you can "adopt" an elephant and give it a proper home with lots of healthy food, safety, and comfort! Aren't animals wonderful!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Baby Hippo video Thor 3 2,925 03-10-2013, 02:43 PM
Last Post: 4sweed
  Pet goat video Thor 4 3,482 06-25-2012, 11:14 PM
Last Post: pomseekt