LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hello
04-19-2014, 12:52 PM,
Meowmie Offline

Threads: 4
hello
Hello fellow animal lovers. My avatar is of Furby, my first Persian cat. She was very precious but had a short life. She started out kept in a cage with plastic lining. I think being trapped in there most of the day was very stressful and she developed a habit of chewing on the plastic.

She was only 2 when she started showing signs of something not being right. That something turned out to be basal cell carcinoma of the mouth. I'm sure it was from the carcinogens in the plastic. She is the angel that left paw prints on my heart Angel

Since then I have had 3 other Persians. Currently I have 2, Serendipity, the older sister of Alabaster. Serendipity is a redhead, and Allie is all white. She is spunky, when she good we call her Allie, when she's being a stinker we call her baster. Wink

I'm looking forward to meeting you all.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-21-2014, 05:49 PM,
Thor Offline
Administrator

Threads: 111
RE: hello
Welcome to the forum, Meowmie. Welcome
From your user name, I can tell you are a huge cat lover. Smile

Look forward to see your continuous participation in this community. So far you have made great posts. Thumbsup
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
04-22-2014, 06:05 AM,
Meowmie Offline

Threads: 4
RE: hello
Thank you, and yes, I do take my role in my cat's lives seriously. And they have taught me my place well. I am their 'human' and am on call 24/7 bowdown
Find all posts by this user