Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
To Stare or Not to Stare...
12-20-2019, 08:12 PM,
LoranDee Offline
Registered

Threads: 0
RE: To Stare or Not to Stare...
This topic caught my eye and I just couldn't resist.

If to talk about cats and dogs, straight-forward eye contact that isn't denied fast enough, could be read by them like a sign of aggression, they may assume that you may be dangerous. Though, sometimes they're staring just to observe, to get, what the hell is going on. No aggression, just curiosity.

If to go back to OP's story, I'm totally familiar with that filing and have developed few ways to cope with it.
- First of all, I've learned to ignore them. I can't guess, what's going on in their head and have no slightest desire to ask them. The reason can be any, they even could stare without understanding the reason themselves. Moreover, they even may look not on me, they could look somewhere behind me.
- Second option... Yeah, to stare back. This game could be played in both ways. Usually, I'm a winner. But even if they'll laugh for any reason, I could give em judging look, or ironical one... like saying "yeah? really?" without words.
- Third. Get a pleasure from it. If I know, that they are staring at me, and I don't know exact reason, I can imagine a reason that I would prefer and like.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
To Stare or Not to Stare... - by Novelangel - 06-08-2016, 07:38 AM
RE: To Stare or Not to Stare... - by remnant - 06-09-2016, 06:03 PM
RE: To Stare or Not to Stare... - by Loro - 10-10-2016, 10:51 PM
RE: To Stare or Not to Stare... - by LoranDee - 12-20-2019, 08:12 PM