LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are You A Poop Picker Upper Or Not?
04-02-2013, 06:35 AM,
GavinMcresty Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Are You A Poop Picker Upper Or Not?
I always pick up. It is inconsiderate and annoying to leave it all over the place. In addition, it spreads various diseases. Some of them can be particularly dangerous for children and pregnant women. There is one (I am afraid that I have forgotten the name of it), which can endanger the unborn child. Less seriously, it is just very irritating to have to start trying to clean your shoe up if you happen to step in something. For some reason, there is always a lot of the stuff on a particular street outside the flat I live in. I am not sure why it is always there but I have ended up avoiding walking on that side of the road because of it. I suspect some of it might be from (wild) foxes but plenty of it is from pets. I think the main reasons people do not pick up are laziness and squeamishness. In my opinion, if you cannot handle cleaning up after your pet, then you should not have one at all! Clearing up the mess is just as much a part of pet ownership as the playing and cuddling. Even if you are squeamish about it, then there are "scooper" type things you can buy which are on a handle so you do not even have to be near it when you pick it up. There's no excuse!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Are You A Poop Picker Upper Or Not? - by 4sweed - 03-12-2013, 04:50 AM
RE: Are You A Poop Picker Upper Or Not? - by GavinMcresty - 04-02-2013, 06:35 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  DNA and Dog Poop? TreeClimber 1 2,234 05-06-2014, 05:49 PM
Last Post: Kteabc
  Does Your Dog Eat Poop? haopee 9 3,980 10-03-2012, 03:21 AM
Last Post: pafjlh