LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lil' Mommy (Chi) recovering after raccoon attack & amputation (w/ pics)
06-04-2013, 03:57 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-04-2013, 04:00 AM by cliverederson.)
cliverederson Offline

Threads: 5
RE: Lil' Mommy (Chi) recovering after raccoon attack & amputation (w/ pics)
I keep looking at that pic of Lil Mommy's face and it reminds me of my own chi. I hate that your aunt and you and especially Lil Mommy had to go through this, but it serves as a warning to the rest of us. I know the temptation, maybe it's cold out or raining, you have a fenced in yard and you don't feel like going outside with your dog, I understand that. But think of this story and be sure to accompany your little dog outside.

One time my ex-girlfriend was here with her Poodle and she let her dog out into my fenced-in backyard, but stayed at the door looking out. I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth and I heard her yell. I came running, and she said she saw a possum that was bigger than her dog (probably an exaggeration) but it was gone when I got there, I didn't see it. Her dog was not harmed, thank god. I've also put a trap out to catch groundhogs, and I caught multiple raccoons on my back porch as well. I live in a fairly suburban area, it's not out in the woods or anything like that. So be careful dog owners, don't think that wild animals aren't potentially in your back yard at night, or that fences necessarily keep them out. Keep those doggies safe!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lil' Mommy (Chi) recovering after raccoon attack & amputation (w/ pics) - by cliverederson - 06-04-2013, 03:57 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Beagle Sees a Raccoon "Dentist" laurasav 4 3,225 09-14-2012, 02:29 PM
Last Post: haopee