LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lil' Mommy (Chi) recovering after raccoon attack & amputation (w/ pics)
06-23-2013, 04:37 PM,
cliverederson Offline

Threads: 5
RE: Lil' Mommy (Chi) recovering after raccoon attack & amputation (w/ pics)
I know I've posted a lot in this thread, but I just want to say this post had such a big affect on me, I am being much more careful with my dog in my own yard. I mean, I wouldn't let her out after dark before, but sometimes I let her go pee and it's a little evening-ish (never by herself though). The about 2 days ago, I let her out the door when it was just barely starting to get dark in the evening and walked out with her and she charged at a raccoon on my back porch, and I charged in too, luckily it ran off, there was so sort of attack or anything, but I thought of what happened to Lil' Mommy and I was so scared. Thank god everything turned out ok. I think that raccoon is living under my porch, I'm going to try to trap and relocate it with a Have-A-Heart trap. But I just wanted to write again to thank you for this post and making me more aware of the potential dangers in my own yard.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lil' Mommy (Chi) recovering after raccoon attack & amputation (w/ pics) - by cliverederson - 06-23-2013, 04:37 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Beagle Sees a Raccoon "Dentist" laurasav 4 3,214 09-14-2012, 02:29 PM
Last Post: haopee