LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ants, Spiders and Fleas... Oh My!
05-19-2014, 05:57 AM,
Happyflowerlady Offline

Threads: 104
RE: Ants, Spiders and Fleas... Oh My!
Bloomsie, if your cat has asthma, and has trouble breathing already, then using any kind of a powder to get rid of fleas is not a good idea probably. At least not on her bedding or where she is apt to inhale a lot of it.
I think that you could use it on the floor, and sweep it into the carpet with no problems, but I would start with one room first, and see how it goes. As long as you can put the DE somewhere that she is not lying right in it; it should get any bugs that come crawling through, and not bother the cat.
You might want to research DE and asthama before trying it, as well. There are some good websites with a lot of information online. Wolf Creek Farms carries DE, and also has a lot of information regarding its use for both humans and animals.
I also posted another article about using DE on the forum.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Ants, Spiders and Fleas... Oh My! - by Bloomsie - 05-13-2014, 10:46 AM
RE: Ants, Spiders and Fleas... Oh My! - by Happyflowerlady - 05-19-2014, 05:57 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Protect Your Dog From Fleas And Ticks statewide 2 982 09-05-2021, 12:57 AM
Last Post: HemmyngsKylee
  Diatomaceous Earth kills most bugs, spiders, and fleas Happyflowerlady 0 1,760 05-19-2014, 03:31 AM
Last Post: Happyflowerlady