LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ants, Spiders and Fleas... Oh My!
06-21-2014, 04:36 AM,
Happyflowerlady Offline

Threads: 104
RE: Ants, Spiders and Fleas... Oh My!
Bloomsie, it looks to me like what she is saying, is that she uses the base mix, and then adds dried herbs to that and blends it in her Ninja blender. So, you would not be feeding the catnip to Wolfy, you would be blending it into the flea repellant mix.
It sounds like this is a great idea except that you can't use the powder on Wolfy because of his asthma. Perhaps, you cold use the catnip, and make a strong tea from it, and then spray him down with that ?? That way, the catnip could deter the fleas, but you don't have to make the powder and put on him.
I think that I have also read that lemon juice will deter fleas, so that might work the same way if you make it into a spray, as opposed to using the lemongrass in with the powdered mix made from the baking soda and arrowroot.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Ants, Spiders and Fleas... Oh My! - by Bloomsie - 05-13-2014, 10:46 AM
RE: Ants, Spiders and Fleas... Oh My! - by Happyflowerlady - 06-21-2014, 04:36 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Protect Your Dog From Fleas And Ticks statewide 2 982 09-05-2021, 12:57 AM
Last Post: HemmyngsKylee
  Diatomaceous Earth kills most bugs, spiders, and fleas Happyflowerlady 0 1,760 05-19-2014, 03:31 AM
Last Post: Happyflowerlady