LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you have any wild animals coming into your yard ?
07-01-2014, 05:59 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-01-2014, 06:00 AM by Happyflowerlady.)
Happyflowerlady Offline

Threads: 104
RE: Do you have any wild animals coming into your yard ?
(06-30-2014, 12:54 AM)JudyCap Wrote: My Daughter lives in a neighborhood in Spokane Valley. The houses are fairly close together, but they have a big fenced back yard, a long driveway, as their house sits back from the main culdesack road.

They also have 9 little dogs. A couple times the dogs have come unglued, they are in the house looking out the front window, A Coyote has been out there 3 times causing all the commotion.

Judy, your story reminds me of Tootsie and our Opossum.
It has started coming right up to the back door at night. At first, it was going into the garage, and Bobby thought there was a prowler out there; but it turned out to be jut the possum, and it was even "playing possum" because Tootsie was barking at it.
Now, the possum seems to wait until we have all gone to bed, and then it comes foraging around the back door, looking to see if there are any goodies. I try to leave something out there for the possum, so he usually finds at least a little bite to snack on. While he is out there, Tootsie is just inside the door barking at him !
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you have any wild animals coming into your yard ? - by Happyflowerlady - 07-01-2014, 05:59 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BLM is rounding up wild horses and killing them. Happyflowerlady 0 1,497 05-07-2014, 03:48 AM
Last Post: Happyflowerlady