LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you have any wild animals coming into your yard ?
09-01-2014, 02:05 AM,
Happyflowerlady Offline

Threads: 104
RE: Do you have any wild animals coming into your yard ?
From what I have read about it, there is a huge influx of wild animals that are moving into the urban areas, all over the United States. The article that I was reading said that there are about as many "urban raccoons" living in suburban neighborhoods as there are living out in the wilds, and in the woods. They are also moving more and more into the totally urban areas, where they find a lot of easy food by rummaging through the garbage cans.
We are slowly spreading out our cities in the suburbs, so more and more of the fields and woods where these wild animals have always live; and the animals have adapted into living with humans nearby.
I saw a video of a town in California, and there was a bear wandering through the neighborhood, and it looked like he was just going from house to house and checking the trash barrels for any food that he wanted to eat.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you have any wild animals coming into your yard ? - by Happyflowerlady - 09-01-2014, 02:05 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BLM is rounding up wild horses and killing them. Happyflowerlady 0 1,494 05-07-2014, 03:48 AM
Last Post: Happyflowerlady