LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have many animals and I am a Wildlife Rehabilitator.
02-22-2012, 02:39 AM,
Beth Offline

Threads: 1
RE: I have many animals and I am a Wildlife Rehabilitator.
(02-22-2012, 01:41 AM)Ram8349 Wrote:
(02-22-2012, 01:30 AM)Beth Wrote: I love fish as well. I had many tanks when I was younger. My last tank I had was in 2007. It had one fish left in it. I loved him. He lived to be a ripe old age. I finally had to give up on having a tank with so many other animals. But I do miss having one. I loved to watch the fish as I would try to fall asleep at night. So peaceful. My Dad always had Salt Water Tanks. I was in Awe. Look forward to sharing and learning with you. : )

I have 0 experience with saltwater aquarium. But I have plenty experience with planted tropical aquariums. Smile

In my opinion, saltwater fish are better looking, but it is just more work to maintain a saltwater fish tank. Can we please have your dad join up to show off his tank in videos lol !
It is with a heavy heart that I say my Dad can't join as he passed away recently. His tanks were amazing. If I can find some pics of them I will post them. He would have loved talking about them and showing them. I love all fish and tanks and I think they are so much more work than some people realize. So worth it though.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: I have many animals and I am a Wildlife Rehabilitator. - by Beth - 02-22-2012, 02:39 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  For the love of animals! pandabear1991 0 1,663 02-22-2015, 10:10 AM
Last Post: pandabear1991
  Hi, pet forum. I love Cats and most animals Karen May Jones 1 2,278 12-13-2012, 05:01 AM
Last Post: Ram