Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hello!
07-03-2012, 11:36 AM,
letusbefree Offline

Threads: 1
RE: Hello!
Hello everyone! Thanks for being so welcoming. Smile

Dave: Her name is actually from the Harry Potter series, which I LOVE. Penelope Clearwater is a minor character in The Chamber of Secrets... and my roommates and I thought it was a pretty name for a pretty little cat! Hehe.

Admin: Cats are such great pets, partly because they're low maintenance and partly because they're hilarious. Luckily, I'm off-campus, and the apartment complex that I live in allows pets, so she's in my apartment with me. My roommates and I all take care of her and feed her and play with her, but I'm the one who takes her home on holidays and such. Smile

Monica: What an interesting major! Probably much more difficult than mine, haha. That sucks about not being able to have pets, but hopefully when you're off campus you can get one! I actually found Penelope on craigslist; a girl was giving her away because she was going to move in with someone who was allergic to cats, and I've had her for about 10 months now.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Hello! - by letusbefree - 07-01-2012, 12:07 AM
RE: Hello! - by Fishbone - 07-01-2012, 09:09 PM
RE: Hello! - by Thor - 07-02-2012, 10:17 PM
RE: Hello! - by Monica9975 - 07-02-2012, 11:22 PM
RE: Hello! - by letusbefree - 07-03-2012, 11:36 AM