LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lawn Treatment
05-15-2015, 12:54 PM,
Bloomsie Offline

Threads: 23
RE: Lawn Treatment
I have never heard of this! Luckily, our cat is an indoor cat, but I know that if this can happen to cats, then it can for sure happen to dogs, too! My mom currently has a teacup Chihuahua that she often walks within the neighborhood. Who knows what neighbors may use this stuff? I should call her and let her know of this just in case considering that her dog is her utmost pride and joy (next to her children, of course).

Overall, thanks for your knowledge about lawn treatment. It's truly scary that there are so many methods unknown that can harm our pets! If only people had cared for animals that run about their lawn rather than ridding of weeds. Luckily, in California, we are required to have no lawn at all because of our drought. So we must have dirt everywhere which isn't visually appealing, but helping the environment and from reading this, pets too!

EDIT: I called her and she seemed calm about the situation because after every walk, she often has pet-friendly wipes that she uses to wipe the paws of her dog because he attracts dirt so easily. I guess that's a blessing in disguise!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Lawn Treatment - by DancingLady - 05-13-2015, 01:20 AM
RE: Lawn Treatment - by Bloomsie - 05-15-2015, 12:54 PM
RE: Lawn Treatment - by Happyflowerlady - 05-16-2015, 08:10 AM
RE: Lawn Treatment - by Jelly - 05-26-2015, 06:03 AM