LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lost and found: What are the chances?
08-22-2012, 05:41 PM,
haopee Offline

Threads: 91
RE: Lost and found: What are the chances?
(08-22-2012, 05:04 AM)Victor Leigh Wrote: [Image: uE0GK.jpg?1]

I have never experienced the trauma of losing a dog. Yet.

There are, of course, a lot of other people who are not so lucky. The ASPCA did a study of more than 1000 households to find out more about these "Lost and Found" incidents. One interesting finding was that more than 90% of the dogs which were reported lost were re-united again with their families. This compares favorably to just about 75% recovery for lost cats.

More information here:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/11...62860.html

Have you ever experienced losing your dog? And did you get it back again? Please share your experiences.

I am quite curious as to why the picture said with HUGE BALLS.

Anyway, here in our country, pets usually come home on their own unless for circumstances such as being found by people who will chain them. In fact, most households here have their dogs roaming around everywhere even through roads. They simply come back to where they know food will constantly appear on their plate.

I thought we lost our dog once. He was a juvenile when he ran away from the house. After 2 or 3 years later, he came home a grown up dog. At first I would not have thought it was him but then I compared the pictures of our juvenile dog who ran away due to being too scared of the fireworks and him. They had the same distinct marks which just brought us so much joy.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Lost and found: What are the chances? - by haopee - 08-22-2012, 05:41 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Metal Fragments Found by U.S. FDA on Some Pedigree® Dog Food Bags Snowflakes 2 3,251 10-05-2014, 04:44 PM
Last Post: Snowflakes
  Cat found the owner's new home miles away Ram 2 3,178 05-03-2014, 07:44 AM
Last Post: Happyflowerlady
  Lost Bird reunited with owner after told the police of her address and phone number Thor 8 4,435 08-02-2013, 04:04 PM
Last Post: Happyflowerlady