LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are your thoughts on neutering?
01-24-2014, 03:43 AM,
Miranda Boldari Offline

Threads: 2
RE: What are your thoughts on neutering?
I wouldn't ever do that to my dog. Assuming dogs were a higher life-form than us and had us as pets, would YOU like it? They are as they should be, and neutering them to make things easy on us is akin to saying the dog is forcibly adapted to suit your convenience. I hate it when we meddle with nature, with animal instincts when we shouldn't. A female dog is in heat? Keep a closer eye and stay a bit more careful than usual. Your dog is too energetic to handle? Go for longer walks with him. Dog likes marking territory? It's in his nature! Too many homeless puppies? That's a REASON to neuter a dog???? Look at the global human population!!!!!!!!!! People on the streets who can do nothing for themselves, resort to violence for food, are vulnerable to countless elements- which is more than you can say for most street dogs. They can mostly watch out for themselves at the least.

Would it be right to neuter a hyperactive child? A man with anger-management issues? Aren't we animals ourselves. Dogs are more than that, never less.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What are your thoughts on neutering? - by dhrynio - 12-14-2012, 07:18 PM
RE: What are your thoughts on neutering? - by Miranda Boldari - 01-24-2014, 03:43 AM