LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need help with Molly's accidents!
12-30-2012, 01:15 AM,
mymollie Offline

Threads: 3
I need help with Molly's accidents!
I have a 3 year old Cocker and have not been able to house break her. Let me say first that I have tried everything. I've read articles, I've watched videos, I even bought a dog training program guaranteed to work. I have taken one idea at a time and used this idea consistently for long periods of time. When that doesn't work, I try something else and in the mean time my carpet shampooer is getting quite a workout.

Lately, I have been taking her out about every hour to an hour and a half, put her in her crate, and take her out again, then put her back in her crate. I hate not having her beside me or on my lap but I just can't take the chance. I have even put down puppy pads and she will "go" beside them. Anyway, I think puppy pads just convey the message that it's okay to do that in the house.

Aside from her wearing Depends, what can I do? Is she set in her ways and it's futile to try?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
I need help with Molly's accidents! - by mymollie - 12-30-2012, 01:15 AM