LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jessica Biel practices animal cruelty...
07-18-2013, 07:27 PM,
haopee Offline

Threads: 91
RE: Jessica Biel practices animal cruelty...
I think people who are ignorant about Jessica Biel will certainly criticize her heavily. I think they should read about her before they judge others. This is the person who provides her dogs with ample exercise. She even joins dog walks and support adoption. She tweets about them and those dogs don't look traumatized if you ask me.

Harsh as it may sound, some owners do use shock collars because it has proven effective on them. This is to keep their dogs safe. Other owners have even made sure that they try it themselves first before they put it on their dogs. With proper training, a shock collar can be a good reinforcing tool (this means I don't advocate in using it 24/7). Honestly, I'd rather use shock collars than surrender my dogs to animal control because they ended up attacking someone.

As much as we want a perfect life with our pet pals, sometimes this may not be the case (especially for dogs from pounds and shelters). So rather than complain about such fact, why not take action? I believe it's an owner's responsibility to protect their pets and, at the same time, the people and animals around their pets.

So before we pass on judgment, I think we should research on it from different perspectives such as this Dog Shock Collar article.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Jessica Biel practices animal cruelty... - by haopee - 07-18-2013, 07:27 PM