LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ok, I'll admit I've done it, have you?
09-10-2013, 03:02 AM,
shopgirl Offline

Threads: 11
RE: Ok, I'll admit I've done it, have you?
I don't blame you for what you did! I haven't come into contact with anyone who was guilty of animal cruelty but if I would have seen something like that, I would have DEFINITELY turned them in!

I was just reading in the news the other day about a guy who noticed a dog tied to an SUV out in a parking lot. The dog did not have any water and the sun was beating down on him :-( He was panting and trying his best to get under the SUV into the shade. Apparently the owner tied him to the SUV while he was shopping.

The guy stood around and waited with the dog for about 20 minutes and STILL no sign of the owner. Finally the guy took it upon himself to untie the dog and go wait for the owner over in the shade. When the owner came out he lost his temper and was VERY angry that the guy had untied and moved the dog. He ended up calling the cops and the GOOD GUY got arrested?! SMH.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ok, I'll admit I've done it, have you? - by shopgirl - 09-10-2013, 03:02 AM