LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do You have an Aviary
09-06-2013, 12:16 PM,
A0130 Offline

Threads: 10
RE: Do You have an Aviary
If I had the space, the money and the time I would have one. However, I have no backyard. I live in Chicago in a tiny apartment. I work as a nurse and almost all the money I have goes into paying for living and paying for my bird. If I had an aviary, I would keep lovebirds. I own an Opaline peachfaced lovebird right now. I feel like he would be much happier if he had lots of friends. Lovebirds are incredibly social, I feel a little guilty for keeping only one. Unfortunately, I don't have the space or money to care for many birds. I would also have a hard time selling the birds in my aviary... I get so attached to animals that it gets tough to give them away. I fostered puppies a while back... when adoption time came I was so sad. So, if I had an aviary I would just keep them for myself, maybe try to promote bird education and invite others to come see them.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Do You have an Aviary - by TheBrit - 08-29-2013, 03:31 PM
RE: Do You have an Aviary - by A0130 - 09-06-2013, 12:16 PM
RE: Do You have an Aviary - by TheBrit - 10-07-2013, 10:18 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  other birds in aviary with Lovebirds homewood hill 1 2,753 01-01-2015, 10:37 PM
Last Post: Ram