LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ants, Spiders and Fleas... Oh My!
05-17-2014, 06:01 AM,
Bloomsie Offline

Threads: 23
RE: Ants, Spiders and Fleas... Oh My!
Happyflowerlady, Diatomaceous Earth (DE) sounds like a really good product. Actually, a product that is too good to be true. I'll research more about it. Although it's white flour that doesn't harm humans and animals, I want to make sure that my cat isn't allergic to it. He has asthma, and already the Baking Soda makes him wheeze from time to time because of the powder substance. We had to vacuum that up quickly before he had another attack. The Baking Soda was working pretty well, too, which I'm bummed about. But it's what's best for Wolfy, too. Not just us.

Thank you so very much for all of your suggestions! It's definitely a great big help. I think my family and I will try and do the pan check for each room to ensure that we're going about the rooms efficiently and research more about the DE so that we can use that to make sure that our lives, and Wolfy, get's better! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Ants, Spiders and Fleas... Oh My! - by Bloomsie - 05-13-2014, 10:46 AM
RE: Ants, Spiders and Fleas... Oh My! - by Bloomsie - 05-17-2014, 06:01 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Protect Your Dog From Fleas And Ticks statewide 2 984 09-05-2021, 12:57 AM
Last Post: HemmyngsKylee
  Diatomaceous Earth kills most bugs, spiders, and fleas Happyflowerlady 0 1,761 05-19-2014, 03:31 AM
Last Post: Happyflowerlady