LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you have any wild animals coming into your yard ?
06-17-2014, 10:32 AM,
Happyflowerlady Offline

Threads: 104
RE: Do you have any wild animals coming into your yard ?
I am definitely glad that we don't have any cougar around here, and I don't think that any deer even get very close into town here. Mostly we just have things like squirrels, opossums, and raccoons. There are poisonous snakes here in Alabama, but we don't seem to get them here in town. Actually, I have never even seen any kind of a snake around here, venomous or otherwise.
When I lived in Missouri, we had a lot of water moccasins and copperheads out there, and they would come right up into the yard. I hated those snakes ! ! One time I got bit by a copperhead, and it was an awful experience. My leg was all swollen up, and i couldn't even walk on it for the next couple of weeks. After that, I was even more careful to watch for snakes.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you have any wild animals coming into your yard ? - by Happyflowerlady - 06-17-2014, 10:32 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BLM is rounding up wild horses and killing them. Happyflowerlady 0 1,502 05-07-2014, 03:48 AM
Last Post: Happyflowerlady