LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What animal show past or present is your favorite?
01-19-2014, 05:22 AM,
MformantSecor Offline

Threads: 2
RE: What animal show past or present is your favorite?
Hmm, I don't know if I have an absolute favorite. There are so many! I've watched most shows on Animal Planet and National Geographic. Some of my favorites include Meerkat Manor and The Most Extreme. I would also enjoy watching Animal Cops (no matter the city) because at one time I thought that was what I wanted to do. It broke my heart to see the animals suffering, but I was also really inspired by the officers who saved so many animals. I have watched Fatal Attractions and really liked watching that show. It was interesting to see how far people were willing to go to interact with dangerous and wild animals, even at the price of their own lives.

One show I really enjoyed watching was The Lion Ranger featuring the man known as "The Lion Whisperer," Kevin Richardson. He has such a unique and beautiful bond with lions he has raised from birth on his ranch. He is trying to raise awareness of the declining numbers of lions in the African wild. He has such a deep understanding and respect for the animals, it's truly something magical to witness. He is truly an amazing person.

Some other shows I liked to watch in the past were Crocodile Hunter (of course), Pet Star, and Pet Psychic. More recently, I will watch shows like Planet Earth and Tanked. I will typically watch most nature and animal shows that crop up, but those mentioned above are definitely some of my favorites. If I had to choose ONE, I'd say Meerkat Manor. Who would have thought a little family of meerkats could have so much drama?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What animal show past or present is your favorite? - by MformantSecor - 01-19-2014, 05:22 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  what is your favorite fandom? AnimalObsessedGirl 1 1,893 07-07-2022, 06:27 PM
Last Post: Busbyx
  What is your favorite animal movie of all time ? Happyflowerlady 5 3,956 06-26-2015, 06:39 AM
Last Post: Nieris
  Pet Swap - Participants Required For New Entertainment Show SDMC 0 2,072 01-28-2014, 01:50 AM
Last Post: SDMC
  What is your favorite dessert? Ram 16 7,713 06-09-2013, 03:35 AM
Last Post: redchik987
  Favorite Movie Genre iluvmario 5 4,727 12-21-2012, 10:13 PM
Last Post: mathewbruce
  A few "non-pet" animal pics... Fishbone 10 4,278 05-30-2012, 02:57 AM
Last Post: Fishbone
Video Animal Abuse: Spread The Word + Become Vegetarian Orangematz 9 4,901 03-10-2012, 06:27 AM
Last Post: Thor