LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What other hobbies do you have beside pets?
02-03-2013, 02:18 AM,
Ram Offline
VIP Member

Threads: 247
RE: What other hobbies do you have beside pets?
(08-02-2012, 01:54 AM)Pocs Wrote: Where to begin my first hobby would be movies and films. I have my own movie library which currently houses over 600 titles and I am always on the lookout to add to the collection. I love to cook and invent my own recipes for everyone including my pets. I make my own doggy biscuits and jerky. Crafts, love them. I love the feeling of creating something by your own hands and having someone else appreciate and enjoy it. Walks with my boys is something I consider a hobby. We are always on the lookout for pet friendly locations to explore and discover.

600 movies?
That's a really big collection. One time I heard someone have had over 300 video games and I thought it was a lot. Over 600 movies is more impressive.

I do not collect movies myself. The only a few DVDs I have were gifts, although I spend a lot of my time watching movies on Netflix.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: What other hobbies do you have beside pets? - by Ram - 02-03-2013, 02:18 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is There A Possibility of Our Pets Being in Heaven… Tagged7 5 3,324 01-25-2013, 09:05 AM
Last Post: mz_angie1987