LoginRegister

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Apple iphone vs Samsung Galaxy S III
06-10-2012, 06:46 AM, (This post was last modified: 06-10-2012, 06:50 AM by Ram.)
Ram Offline
VIP Member

Threads: 247
Apple iphone vs Samsung Galaxy S III
Apple has been trying to block the U.S. sale of Samsung's Galaxy S III.

Does it make Samsung Galaxy S III a better phone than Apple iphone? :p

Source article.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-10-2012, 08:52 AM,
twinsmommy Offline

Threads: 0
RE: Apple iphone vs Samsung Galaxy S III
I really want an iphone but a friend has told me to take a look at the new Galaxy S before I decide. I haven't done a lot of checking into the phone just yet, but after reading your post I just might start looking. The iphones are very popular so if Apple is trying to block the sale of another phone, it must have some pretty good features to threaten the iphone.
Find all posts by this user
06-18-2012, 11:39 PM,
Ram Offline
VIP Member

Threads: 247
The main problem with Apple is, they not only overcharge for their products, you want to rip you off for the services not supposed to be there. You can't change the battery on your own for many of the Apple products, and they charge a premium for the "service".

I hope Apple lose the lawsuit, so they will have to come up with a response by launching a better product.

Samsung Galaxy S III will be cheaper with similar features as iphone. It will not activate iTune when you plug it into a computer. Big Grin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-19-2012, 08:57 AM,
The CatDog Offline

Threads: 11
The SIII is absolutely stunning. The overall experience that Samsung provides with the Galaxy S line of phones is something that is completely perfect. The panoramic photo process is fast when stitching the photos together (less than a 10 seconds) it pretty much stitches the photos together as your take the panoramic photos. The screen is beautiful and watching videos, games and your normal everyday use is nice.
06-20-2012, 01:11 AM,
syncvb Offline

Threads: 2
While I admit that Galaxy SIII is amazing..nothin can deter an Apple Fanboy! Much of the credit for success of iPhone is the software side iOS. The whole Apple ecosystem works seamlessly unlike less popular platforms like Symbian or blackberry.
SoI will rate Apple better than Samsung at least for some more years!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FIXED - Samsung SSD not showing up (How to format an undetectable hard drives) Thor 0 2,967 04-03-2021, 11:51 AM
Last Post: Thor